|Fjern||Produkt||Antal × Pris|
|Din kurv er tom|
ULTIMATE WEREWOLF INQUISITION
Ultimate Werewolf: Inquisition is a stand-alone game of deduction, secrets and betrayal...with no elimination. Part of the fun is figuring out who on your team are the werewolves, but even then, you’ve still got to outsmart them!
A terrible thing is happening in a local village: werewolves are responsible for the deaths of many villagers. Unable to determine who among themselves are werewolves, they’ve called in a group of master inquisitors to help sort out this mess before it’s too late. That’s where you and your team come in. No stranger to werewolf infestations, you know that the best thing to do is to start lynching suspects.
You no sooner get started on this project when you discover that there’s a problem...there are werewolves on your team of inquisitors! Now you’re in a serious pickle: you need to save the village while thwarting the werewolves whom are working alongside you...
Contents: 19 Resident cards, 19 Hut cards, 12 inquisitor cards, 1 rulebook, 50 wood voting tokens and 1 large wood Grand Inquisitor marker.
For a limited time, Inquisition includes the Full Moon expansion!
- A unique twist on werewolf, with no elimination or moderator
- Players are inquisitors investigating werewolves in a local village…but some players are secretly werewolves themselves!
- Clever incorporation of mechanics into a tabletop strategy social deduction game
- Includes the Full Moon Expansion with additional player roles like the Bodyguard and the Big Bad Wolf
- 3-12 players, Ages 8 and up